Most people do not know the the publishing of the Bible into English lead to the persecution of the English and European people in the 1600’s. The Catholic Church did not want the Bible publish in English. They felt the Bible needed to stay in Latin. But the People in Europe fought to have a Bible in their language. Many were burned at the stake. THIS WAS THE MAIN REASON THE PEOPLE LEFT EUROPE AND SETTLED IN AMERICA!!
- Preservation of the Old Testament
- Canonization of Bible by the Catholic Church
- Translation of the Bible into English by Wycliffe, Hus and Martin Luther
- Hardship of publishing
- The role of Henry VIII in the Creation of the Bible
- How the books were chosen for King James Version
Click the Link below:
Seminar Length : 45 minutes
Mail this post
You did a amazing job talking about this article about Lost scriptures of the canaan.
Simply wish to say your article is as amazing.
The clarity in your post is just great and i could assume you’re an expert on this subject.
Fine with your permission let me to grab your RSS feed to keep up
to date with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and
please keep up the rewarding work.